APWine is a protocol for tokenizing yield and an AMM for trading tokenized yield. The concept and function of tokenizing yield enables speculating, hedging, borrowing, and leveraging assets with new (to defi) strategies. Tokenizing yield has motivated several teams in the DeFi space, including yours truly, to develop products that will serve these functions.
The APWine protocol is currently in testnet phase. This program is due to evolve in parallel with the state of the protocol and its code.
For more information about APWine, please visit https://www.apwine.fi/.
This bug bounty program is focused on their smart contracts and is focused on preventing:
- Thefts and freezing of principal of any amount
- Thefts and freezing of unclaimed yield of any amount
- Theft of governance funds
- Governance activity disruption
Rewards by Threat Level
Rewards are distributed according to the impact of the vulnerability based on the Immunefi Vulnerability Severity Classification System. This is a simplified 5-level scale, with separate scales for websites/apps and smart contracts/blockchains, encompassing everything from consequence of exploitation to privilege required to likelihood of a successful exploit.
Prior to the official launch of APWine this bug bounty program will also have a hard cap of USD 400 000. In the event that multiple bug reports are submitted that exceed this amount, the rewards will be provided on a first come first served basis. All remaining valid reports will have their rewards considered after the launch of the project.
Payouts are handled by the APWine team directly and are denominated in USD. However, payouts are done in ETH,APW, USDC,USDT,DAI, with the choice of the ratio at the discretion of the team.
- USD $50,000
- USD $25,000
- USD $7,500
- USD $1,500
Assets in scope
- Smart Contract - MainType
However, only those in the Assets in Scope table are considered as in-scope of the bug bounty program.
Impacts in scope
Only the following impacts are accepted within this bug bounty program. All other impacts are not considered as in-scope, even if they affect something in the assets in scope table.
- Critical Smart Contract ImpactCriticalImpact
- High Smart Contract ImpactHighImpact
- Medium Smart Contract ImpactMediumImpact
- Low Smart Contract ImpactLowImpact
Out of Scope & Rules
The following vulnerabilities are excluded from the rewards for this bug bounty program:
- Attacks that the reporter has already exploited themselves, leading to damage
- Attacks requiring access to leaked keys/credentials
- Attacks requiring access to privileged addresses (governance, strategist)
Smart Contracts and Blockchain
- Incorrect data supplied by third party oracles
- Not to exclude oracle manipulation/flash loan attacks
- Basic economic governance attacks (e.g. 51% attack)
- Lack of liquidity
- Best practice critiques
- Sybil attacks
The following activities are prohibited by this bug bounty program:
- Any testing with mainnet or public testnet contracts; all testing should be done on private testnets
- Any testing with pricing oracles or third party smart contracts
- Attempting phishing or other social engineering attacks against our employees and/or customers
- Any testing with third party systems and applications (e.g. browser extensions) as well as websites (e.g. SSO providers, advertising networks)
- Any denial of service attacks
- Automated testing of services that generates significant amounts of traffic
- Public disclosure of an unpatched vulnerability in an embargoed bounty