Crypto Treasures is an ERC721 token with additional features. It has the capacity of a box and is able to store other tokens (ETH, ERC20, ERC721 & ERC1155). The box has an access management system (lock and restrictions).
It also has a "type" which manages an ERC20 locking system to mint a crypto treasure.
For more information about Crypto Treasures, please visit https://crypto-treasures.com/.
This bug bounty program is focused on their smart contracts and is focused on preventing:
- Loss of user funds staked (principal) by freezing or theft
Rewards by Threat Level
Rewards are distributed according to the impact of the vulnerability based on the Immunefi Vulnerability Severity Classification System. This is a simplified 5-level scale, with separate scales for websites/apps and smart contracts/blockchains, encompassing everything from consequence of exploitation to privilege required to likelihood of a successful exploit.
The following vulnerabilities are not eligible for a reward:
- Storing a box in a box prevent to withdraw tokens unless it’s sent back to a regular address
- Storing a box in a box and vice-versa prevent for ever to withdraw tokens
- Admin can specify a token id range for a type that overlap the range of another type
- We consider the collision hash impossible
- USD $3,000
- USD $1,500
- USD $1,000
Assets in scope
- Smart Contract - CryptoTreasureType
- Smart Contract - BoxBaseType
All High and Critical Smart Contract bug reports require a suggestion for a fix to be eligible for a reward.
Payouts are handled by the Crypto Treasures team directly and are denominated in USD. However, payouts are done in USDC.
All smart contracts of Crypto Treasures can be found at https://github.com/vrolland/cryptotreasure/tree/main/contracts. However, only those in the Assets in Scope table are considered as in-scope of the bug bounty program.
Impacts in scope
Only the following impacts are accepted within this bug bounty program. All other impacts are not considered as in-scope, even if they affect something in the assets in scope table.
- Loss of user funds staked (principal) by freezing or theftCriticalImpact
Out of Scope & Rules
The following vulnerabilities are excluded from the rewards for this bug bounty program:
- Attacks that the reporter has already exploited themselves, leading to damage
- Attacks requiring access to leaked keys/credentials
- Attacks requiring access to privileged addresses (governance, strategist)
Smart Contracts and Blockchain
- Incorrect data supplied by third party oracles
- Not to exclude oracle manipulation/flash loan attacks
- Basic economic governance attacks (e.g. 51% attack)
- Lack of liquidity
- Best practice critiques
- Sybil attacks
The following activities are prohibited by this bug bounty program:
- Any testing with mainnet or public testnet contracts; all testing should be done on private testnets
- Any testing with pricing oracles or third party smart contracts
- Attempting phishing or other social engineering attacks against our employees and/or customers
- Any testing with third party systems and applications (e.g. browser extensions) as well as websites (e.g. SSO providers, advertising networks)
- Any denial of service attacks
- Automated testing of services that generates significant amounts of traffic
- Public disclosure of an unpatched vulnerability in an embargoed bounty