DAOventures is a DeFi asset management platform, connecting the world of Defi investment opportunities with crypto users, fund managers, and institutional investors. For fund managers, we work as a SaaS providing them scalable and automated business solutions. For crypto investors (both retail and institutional), we are the go-to investment platform for long-term passive income.
DAOventures offers well-curated investment strategies focused on DeFi crypto assets. The platform seamlessly connects both investors and world-class fund managers to the world of Decentralized Finance.
For more information about DAOventures, please visit https://www.daoventures.co/.
This bug bounty program is focused on their smart contracts and is focused on preventing thefts and freezing of principal of any amount, unclaimed yield of any amount.
Rewards by Threat Level
Rewards are distributed according to the impact of the vulnerability based on the Immunefi Vulnerability Severity Classification System. This is a simplified 5-level scale, with separate scales for websites/apps and smart contracts/blockchains, encompassing everything from consequence of exploitation to privilege required to likelihood of a successful exploit.
A suggestion for a fix is required for Critical and High vulnerabilities for the provision of a reward.
Payouts are handled by the DAO Ventures team directly and are denominated in USD. However, payouts are done in USDT or DVD, at the discretion of the team.
Smart Contracts and Blockchain
- USD $10,000
- USD $7,500
- USD $5,000
Assets in Scope
No GitHub is currently publicly accessible. However, no PoC is required. In the event of a discrepancy with regards to the validity of a bug and the provision of a PoC is deemed useful, the DAO Ventures team may provide discretionary access to the GitHub repository.
All smart contracts of DAOventures can be found at https://daoventures.gitbook.io/daoventures/contracts/contract-addresses. However, only those in the Assets in Scope table are considered as in-scope of the bug bounty program.
Impacts in Scope
Only the following impacts are accepted within this bug bounty program. All other impacts are not considered as in-scope, even if they affect something in the assets in scope table.
- Loss of User Funds
- Theft of Unclaimed Yield
- Manipulation of LP token prices
- Deposit/WIthdrawal Vulnerabilities
- Funds Freezing due to any vulnerabilities
- Smart Contract - Citadel Vault
- Smart Contract - Citadel Strategy
- Smart Contract - FAANG Vault
- Smart Contract - FAANG Strategy
- Smart Contract - Money Printer Vault
- Smart Contract - Money Printer Strategy
We are especially interested in receiving and rewarding vulnerabilities of the following types:
Smart Contracts and Blockchain
- Logic errors
- including user authentication errors
- Solidity/EVM details not considered
- including integer over-/under-flow
- including rounding errors
- including unhandled exceptions
- Trusting trust/dependency vulnerabilities
- including composability vulnerabilities
- Oracle failure/manipulation
- Novel governance attacks
- Economic/financial attacks
- including flash loan attacks
- Congestion and scalability
- including running out of gas
- including block stuffing
- including susceptibility to frontrunning
- Consensus failures
- Cryptography problems
- Signature malleability
- Susceptibility to replay attacks
- Weak randomness
- Weak encryption
- Susceptibility to block timestamp manipulation
- Missing access controls / unprotected internal or debugging interfaces
Out of Scope & Rules
The following vulnerabilities are excluded from the rewards for this bug bounty program:
- Attacks that the reporter has already exploited themselves, leading to damage
- Attacks requiring access to leaked keys/credentials
- Attacks requiring access to privileged addresses (governance, strategist)
- Smart Contracts and Blockchain
- Incorrect data supplied by third party oracles
- Not to exclude oracle manipulation/flash loan attacks
- Basic economic governance attacks (e.g. 51% attack)
- Lack of liquidity
- Best practice critiques
- Sybil attacks
The following activities are prohibited by this bug bounty program:
- Any testing with mainnet or public testnet contracts; all testing should be done on private testnets
- Any testing with pricing oracles or third party smart contracts
- Attempting phishing or other social engineering attacks against our employees and/or customers
- Any testing with third party systems and applications (e.g. browser extensions) as well as websites (e.g. SSO providers, advertising networks)
- Any denial of service attacks
- Automated testing of services that generates significant amounts of traffic
- Public disclosure of an unpatched vulnerability in an embargoed bounty