FalconSwap is a low gas protocol for decentralized token swaps and token pools with 2-3x lower gas fees. FalconSwap provides all the gas fees savings without any changes to user experience.
For more information about FalconSwap, please visit https://falconswap.com/.
Rewards by Threat Level
Rewards are distributed according to the impact of the vulnerability based on the Immunefi Vulnerability Severity Classification System V2.1. This is a simplified 5-level scale, with separate scales for websites/apps, smart contracts, and blockchains/DLTs, focusing on the impact of the vulnerability reported.
Critical and High severity bug reports must come with a suggestion for a fix in order to be considered for a reward.
Their contract is designed to support a standard ERC20 token. Hence, the scope of the program does not include rebase, inflationary, deflationary or any additional features that are not compatible with the EIP20 standard.
The scope of the program also excludes MEV extraction or front-running bots that don't originate from the issue of the protocol code but are outside of our control.
Payouts are handled by the FalconSwap team directly and are denominated in USD. However, payouts are done in FSW.
- USD $20,000
- USD $10,000
- USD $5,000
- USD $1,000
Assets in scope
- Smart Contract - FalconSwapV3FactoryType
If any Critical or High severity impact can be caused to any other asset managed by FalconSwap that isn’t on this table but for which the impact is in the Impacts in Scope section below, you are encouraged to submit it for the consideration by the project.
Impacts in scope
Only the following impacts are accepted within this bug bounty program. All other impacts are not considered as in-scope, even if they affect something in the assets in scope table.
- Direct theft of any user funds of over 10% of the total value locked in the protocol, whether at-rest or in-motion, other than unclaimed yieldCriticalImpact
- Permanent freezing of fundsCriticalImpact
- Protocol InsolvencyCriticalImpact
- Direct theft of any user funds equal to or less than 10% of the total value locked in the protocol, whether at-rest or in-motionHighImpact
- Smart contract unable to operate due to lack of token fundMediumImpact
- Unable to call smart contractMediumImpact
- Smart contract fails to deliver promised returns, but doesn’t lose valueLowImpact
Out of Scope & Rules
The following vulnerabilities are excluded from the rewards for this bug bounty program:
- Attacks that the reporter has already exploited themselves, leading to damage
- Attacks requiring access to leaked keys/credentials
- Attacks requiring access to privileged addresses (governance, strategist)
Smart Contracts and Blockchain
- Incorrect data supplied by third party oracles
- Not to exclude oracle manipulation/flash loan attacks
- Basic economic governance attacks (e.g. 51% attack)
- Lack of liquidity
- Best practice critiques
- Sybil attacks
- Centralization risks
The following activities are prohibited by this bug bounty program:
- Any testing with mainnet or public testnet contracts; all testing should be done on private testnets
- Any testing with pricing oracles or third party smart contracts
- Attempting phishing or other social engineering attacks against our employees and/or customers
- Any testing with third party systems and applications (e.g. browser extensions) as well as websites (e.g. SSO providers, advertising networks)
- Any denial of service attacks
- Automated testing of services that generates significant amounts of traffic
- Public disclosure of an unpatched vulnerability in an embargoed bounty