Furucombo is the cornerstone of trading strategies where users can track the movement of funds by following the transactions on the Furucombo proxy contract. This means one can maximize their profits or develop ideas about a unique strategy by monitoring what other trendy strategies are being developed.
On top of that, we are introducing Furucombo V2 Prime, where investors can invest in the top DeFi strategies directly without managing the execution themselves. This allows users to take advantage of the highest yields around the ecosystem right from one sleek and easy-to-use interface. For more information about Furucombo, please visit https://furucombo.app/.
This bug bounty program is focused on their smart contracts and is focused on preventing:
- Loss of user funds during a transaction by freezing or theft
- Loss of user funds approved to smart contracts by theft
- Theft of unclaimed yield
- Freezing of unclaimed yield
- Unable to call smart contract
- Smart contract gas drainage
- Smart contract fails to deliver promised returns
- Interaction with unauthorized handler logic
Rewards by Threat Level
Rewards are distributed according to the impact of the vulnerability based on the Immunefi Vulnerability Severity Classification System. This is a simplified 5-level scale, with separate scales for websites/apps and smart contracts/blockchains, encompassing everything from consequence of exploitation to privilege required to likelihood of a successful exploit.
All Low, Medium, High and Critical Smart Contract bug reports require a PoC to be eligible for a reward.
Critical smart contract vulnerabilities are capped at 10% of economic damage, primarily taking into consideration funds at risk, but also PR and branding aspects, at the discretion of the team. However, there is a minimum reward of USD 50 000.
All vulnerabilities found in https://github.com/dinngodev/furucombo-contract/tree/master/audit are not eligible for a reward.
FURUCOMBO requires KYC to be done for all bug bounty hunters submitting a report and wanting a reward. The information needed are Name and Email Address. The collection of this information will be done by the FURUCOMBO team.
Payouts are handled by the FURUCOMBO team directly and are denominated in USD. However, payouts are done in ETH, DAI, USDC and COMBO, with the choice of the ratio at the discretion of the team.
- Up to USD $250,000
- USD $5,000
- USD $2,000
- USD $1,000
Assets in scope
- Smart Contract - ProxyType
- Smart Contract - RegistryType
- TargetSmart Contract - HCEtherType
- TargetSmart Contract - HCTokenType
- TargetSmart Contract - HMakerType
- https://github.com/dinngodev/furucombo-contract/blob/master/contracts/handlers/uniswapv2/HUniswapV2.solTargetSmart Contract - HUniswapv2Type
- https://github.com/dinngodev/furucombo-contract/blob/master/contracts/handlers/compound/HComptroller.solTargetSmart Contract - HComptrollerType
- TargetSmart Contract - HFundsType
- TargetSmart Contract - HCurveType
- Smart Contract - HWethType
- TargetSmart Contract - HCurveDaoType
- TargetSmart Contract - HYVaultType
- https://github.com/dinngodev/furucombo-contract/blob/master/contracts/handlers/gastokens/HGasTokens.solTargetSmart Contract - HGasTokenType
- https://github.com/dinngodev/furucombo-contract/blob/master/contracts/handlers/compound/HSCompound.solTargetSmart Contract - HSCompoundType
- https://github.com/dinngodev/furucombo-contract/blob/master/contracts/handlers/furucombo/HFurucomboStaking.solTargetSmart Contract - HFurucomboStakingType
- https://github.com/dinngodev/furucombo-contract/blob/master/contracts/handlers/aavev2/HAaveProtocolV2.solTargetSmart Contract - HAaveProtocolV2Type
- https://github.com/dinngodev/furucombo-contract/blob/master/contracts/handlers/staking/HStakingRewardsAdapter.solTargetSmart Contract - HStakingRewardsAdapterType
- https://github.com/dinngodev/furucombo-contract/blob/master/contracts/handlers/sushiswap/HSushiSwap.solTargetSmart Contract - HSushiSwapType
- https://github.com/dinngodev/furucombo-contract/blob/master/contracts/handlers/bprotocol/HBProtocol.solTargetSmart Contract - HBProtocolType
- https://github.com/dinngodev/furucombo-contract/blob/master/contracts/handlers/furucombo/HFurucomboRCOMBO.solTargetSmart Contract - HFurucomboRCOMBOType
- https://github.com/dinngodev/furucombo-contract/blob/master/contracts/handlers/uniswapv3/HUniswapV3.solTargetSmart Contract - HUniswapV3Type
- https://github.com/dinngodev/furucombo-contract/blob/master/contracts/handlers/gelatov2/HGelatoV2LimitOrder.solTargetSmart Contract - HGelatoV2LimitOrderType
- TargetSmart Contract - HPolygonType
- https://github.com/dinngodev/furucombo-contract/blob/master/contracts/handlers/oneinchV3/HOneInchV3.solTargetSmart Contract - HOneInchV3Type
In the Github link in the Assets in Scope table, only Exact Match Verified smart contracts are considered as in-scope of the bug bounty program.
Impacts in scope
Only the following impacts are accepted within this bug bounty program. All other impacts are not considered as in-scope, even if they affect something in the assets in scope table.
- Any governance voting result manipulationCriticalImpact
- Direct theft of any user funds, whether at-rest or in-motion, other than unclaimed yieldCriticalImpact
- Permanent freezing of fundsCriticalImpact
- Protocol InsolvencyCriticalImpact
- Theft of unclaimed yieldHighImpact
- Permanent freezing of unclaimed yieldHighImpact
- Temporary freezing of fundsHighImpact
- Smart contract unable to operate due to lack of token fundsMediumImpact
- Block stuffing for profitMediumImpact
- Griefing (e.g. no profit motive for an attacker, but damage to the users or the protocol)MediumImpact
- Theft of gasMediumImpact
- Unbounded gas consumptionMediumImpact
- Contract fails to deliver promised returns, but doesn't lose valueLowImpact
Out of Scope & Rules
The following vulnerabilities are excluded from the rewards for this bug bounty program:
Attacks that the reporter has already exploited themselves, leading to damage Attacks requiring access to leaked keys/credentials Attacks requiring access to privileged addresses (governance, strategist)
Smart Contracts and Blockchain
- Incorrect data supplied by third party oracles
- Not to exclude oracle manipulation/flash loan attacks
- Basic economic governance attacks (e.g. 51% attack)
- Lack of liquidity
- Best practice critiques
- Sybil attacks
- Centralization risks
The following activities are prohibited by this bug bounty program:
- Any testing with mainnet or public testnet contracts; all testing should be done on private testnets
- Any testing with pricing oracles or third party smart contracts
- Attempting phishing or other social engineering attacks against our employees and/or customers
- Any testing with third party systems and applications (e.g. browser extensions) as well as websites (e.g. SSO providers, advertising networks)
- Any denial of service attacks
- Automated testing of services that generates significant amounts of traffic
- Public disclosure of an unpatched vulnerability in an embargoed bounty