Nuggies is a DeFi project currently in alpha with an autocompounding vault. Currently, they have this feature available for ALCX.
For more information about Nuggies, please visit https://www.nuggies.fi/.
The bug bounty program covers its smart contracts and is focused on preventing the following impacts:
- Thefts and freezing of principal of any amount
- Thefts and freezing of unclaimed yield of any amount
Rewards by Threat Level
Rewards are distributed according to the impact of the vulnerability based on the Immunefi Vulnerability Severity Classification System. This is a simplified 5-level scale, with separate scales for websites/apps and smart contracts/blockchains, encompassing everything from consequence of exploitation to privilege required to likelihood of a successful exploit.
Critical bug reports must come with a PoC.
The team is aware of cases where the strategist fee /or gas fee is changed while there are pending rewards, resulting in the pending rewards potentially not being divided perfectly. This is out of scope of the bug bounty program as this can be mitigated by always changing fees when harvest is called.
Payouts are handled by the Nuggies team directly and are denominated in USD. Payouts are done in ETH.
- USD $1,000
- USD $200
- USD $50
Assets in scope
- Smart ContractType
All contracts can be found at https://github.com/nuggiesfinance/platform. However, only the contracts listed in the table are counted as within the scope of the bug bounty program.
Impacts in scope
Only the following impacts are accepted within this bug bounty program. All other impacts are not considered as in-scope, even if they affect something in the assets in scope table.
- Loss of user funds staked (principal) by freezing or theftCriticalImpact
- Theft of unclaimed yieldHighImpact
- Freezing of unclaimed yieldHighImpact
- Temporary freezing of funds of any amount of timeHighImpact
- Unable to call smart contractMediumImpact
- Smart contract gas drainageMediumImpact
- Smart contract fails to deliver promised returnsLowImpact
Out of Scope & Rules
The following vulnerabilities are excluded from the rewards for this bug bounty program:
- Attacks that the reporter has already exploited themselves, leading to damage
- Attacks requiring access to leaked keys/credentials
- Attacks requiring access to privileged addresses (governance, strategist)
Smart Contracts and Blockchain
- Incorrect data supplied by third party oracles
- Not to exclude oracle manipulation/flash loan attacks
- Basic economic governance attacks (e.g. 51% attack)
- Lack of liquidity
- Best practice critiques
- Sybil attacks
The following activities are prohibited by this bug bounty program:
- Any testing with mainnet or public testnet contracts; all testing should be done on private testnets
- Any testing with pricing oracles or third party smart contracts
- Attempting phishing or other social engineering attacks against our employees and/or customers
- Any testing with third party systems and applications (e.g. browser extensions) as well as websites (e.g. SSO providers, advertising networks)
- Any denial of service attacks
- Automated testing of services that generates significant amounts of traffic
- Public disclosure of an unpatched vulnerability in an embargoed bounty