A Binance Smart Chain (BSC) token built on best-in-class decentralized technology. PISTON was designed to run an ecosystem. Earn rewards by depositing your tokens in the PISTON RACE dashboard app.
For more information about Piston Token, please visit https://piston-token.com/.
Rewards by Threat Level
Rewards are distributed according to the impact of the vulnerability based on the Immunefi Vulnerability Severity Classification System V2. This is a simplified 5-level scale, with separate scales for websites/apps, smart contracts, and blockchains/DLTs, focusing on the impact of the vulnerability reported.
Critical bug reports must come with a PoC with an end-effect impacting an asset-in-scope in order to be considered for a reward. Explanations and statements are not accepted as PoC and code is required. Critical bug reports must also come with a suggestion for a fix in order to be considered for a reward.
Prior to the official launch of Piston Token, this bug bounty program will also have a hard cap of USD 30 000. In the event that multiple bug reports are submitted that exceed this amount, the rewards will be provided on a first come first served basis. This program will be taken down once all USD 30 000 of rewards have been paid out.
Payouts are handled by the Piston Token team directly and are denominated in USD. However, payouts are done in BUSD on the Binance Smart Chain.
- USD $10,000
- USD $5,000
Assets in scope
- Smart Contract - PistonRaceType
- Smart Contract - PistonPriceFeedType
- Smart Contract - PistonControllerType
- Smart Contract - PistonTokenType
All smart contracts of Piston Token can be found at https://github.com/mydiamondteam/immunefi. However, only those in the Assets in Scope table are considered as in-scope of the bug bounty program.
Impacts in scope
Only the following impacts are accepted within this bug bounty program. All other impacts are not considered as in-scope, even if they affect something in the assets in scope table.
- Direct theft of any user funds, whether at-rest or in-motion, other than unclaimed yieldCriticalImpact
- Permanent freezing of fundsCriticalImpact
- Theft of unclaimed yieldHighImpact
- Permanent freezing of unclaimed yieldHighImpact
- Temporary freezing of funds for any amount of timeHighImpact
Out of Scope & Rules
The following vulnerabilities are excluded from the rewards for this bug bounty program:
- Attacks that the reporter has already exploited themselves, leading to damage
- Attacks requiring access to leaked keys/credentials
- Attacks requiring access to privileged addresses (governance, strategist)
Smart Contracts and Blockchain
- Incorrect data supplied by third party oracles
- Not to exclude oracle manipulation/flash loan attacks
- Basic economic governance attacks (e.g. 51% attack)
- Lack of liquidity
- Best practice critiques
- Sybil attacks
- Centralization risks
The following activities are prohibited by this bug bounty program:
- Any testing with mainnet or public testnet contracts; all testing should be done on private testnets
- Attempting phishing or other social engineering attacks against our employees and/or customers
- Any testing with third party systems and applications (e.g. browser extensions) as well as websites (e.g. SSO providers, advertising networks)
- Any denial of service attacks
- Automated testing of services that generates significant amounts of traffic
- Public disclosure of an unpatched vulnerability in an embargoed bounty