SuperBotsSubmit a Bug
SuperBots offers decentralized trading solutions, via "vaults" in which users can deposit their capital and which will be traded on decentralized markets in a secure manner. SuperBots offers a multitude of Vaults trading on DEX, and following precise trading strategies to get the most out of its capital.
The vaults are based on performance fees which are then distributed to the staking pool, to the developer of the algorithm and to a lesser extent to SuperBots.
For more information about SuperBots, please visit https://superbots.finance/.
This bug bounty program is focused on their smart contracts and app and is focused on preventing:
- Direct theft of any user funds, whether at-rest or in-motion, other than unclaimed yield
- Permanent freezing of funds
- Temporary freezing of funds for at least 1 day
- Manipulation of tokens representing shares
Rewards by Threat Level
Rewards are distributed according to the impact of the vulnerability based on the Immunefi Vulnerability Severity Classification System V2.2. This is a simplified 5-level scale, with separate scales for websites/apps, smart contracts, and blockchains/DLTs, focusing on the impact of the vulnerability reported.
All bug reports must come with a PoC with an end-effect impacting an asset-in-scope in order to be considered for a reward. Explanations and statements are not accepted as PoC and code is required. In addition, all bug reports must come with a suggestion for a fix to be considered for a reward.
Prior to the official launch of SuperBots, this bug bounty program will also have a hard cap of USD 25 000. In the event that multiple bug reports are submitted that exceed this amount, the rewards will be provided on a first come first served basis. This program will be taken down once all USD 25 000 of rewards have been paid out.
Payouts are handled by the SuperBots team directly and are denominated in USD. However, payouts are done in USDT.
Any issues identified in the following audit report are considered known, and ineligible for reward: https://www.certik.com/projects/superbots
- USD $8,000
- USD $4,000
Websites and Applications
- USD $1,500
- USD $1,000
Assets in scope
- Smart Contract - Vault FactoryType
- Smart Contract - Trading VaultType
- Websites and ApplicationsType
All smart contracts of SuperBots can be found at https://github.com/upbots/superbots_sc. However, only those in the Assets in Scope table are considered as in-scope of the bug bounty program.
Impacts in scope
Only the following impacts are accepted within this bug bounty program. All other impacts are not considered as in-scope, even if they affect something in the assets in scope table.
- Direct theft of any user funds, whether at-rest or in-motion, other than unclaimed yieldCriticalImpact
- Permanent freezing of fundsCriticalImpact
- Temporary freezing of funds for at least 1 dayHighImpact
- Manipulation of tokens representing sharesHighImpact
Websites and Applications
- Ability to execute system commandsCriticalImpact
- Extract Sensitive data/files from the server such as /etc/passwdCriticalImpact
- Signing transactions for other usersCriticalImpact
- Subdomain takeover resulting in financial loss (applicable for subdomains with addresses published)CriticalImpact
- Redirection of user deposits and withdrawalsCriticalImpact
- Direct theft of user fundsCriticalImpact
- Wallet interaction modification resulting in financial lossCriticalImpact
- Tampering with transactions submitted to the user’s walletCriticalImpact
- Submitting malicious transactions to an already-connected walletCriticalImpact
- Spoofing content on the target application (Persistent)HighImpact
- Subdomain Takeover without financial loss (applicable for subdomains with no addresses published)HighImpact
- Privilege escalation to access unauthorized functionalitiesHighImpact
Out of Scope & Rules
The following vulnerabilities are excluded from the rewards for this bug bounty program:
- Attacks that the reporter has already exploited themselves, leading to damage
- Attacks requiring access to leaked keys/credentials
- Attacks requiring access to privileged addresses (governance, strategist)
Smart Contracts and Blockchain
- Incorrect data supplied by third party oracles
- Not to exclude oracle manipulation/flash loan attacks
- Basic economic governance attacks (e.g. 51% attack)
- Lack of liquidity
- Best practice critiques
- Sybil attacks
- Centralization risks
Websites and Apps
- Theoretical vulnerabilities without any proof or demonstration
- Content spoofing / Text injection issues
- Captcha bypass using OCR
- CSRF with no security impact (logout CSRF, change language, etc.)
- Missing HTTP Security Headers (such as X-FRAME-OPTIONS) or cookie security flags (such as “httponly”)
- Server-side information disclosure such as IPs, server names, and most stack traces
- Vulnerabilities used to enumerate or confirm the existence of users or tenants
- Vulnerabilities requiring unlikely user actions
- URL Redirects (unless combined with another vulnerability to produce a more severe vulnerability)
- Lack of SSL/TLS best practices
- DDoS vulnerabilities
- Attacks requiring privileged access from within the organization
- Feature requests
- Best practices
- Vulnerabilities primarily caused by browser/plugin defects
- Any vulnerability exploit requiring CSP bypass resulting from a browser bug
- Only public pages are concerned, namely under the extension app.superbots.finance. The admin dashboard and all other pages not intended for the public are out of scope.
The following activities are prohibited by this bug bounty program:
- Any testing with mainnet or public testnet contracts; all testing should be done on private testnets
- Any testing with pricing oracles or third party smart contracts
- Attempting phishing or other social engineering attacks against our employees and/or customers
- Any testing with third party systems and applications (e.g. browser extensions) as well as websites (e.g. SSO providers, advertising networks)
- Any denial of service attacks
- Automated testing of services that generates significant amounts of traffic
- Public disclosure of an unpatched vulnerability in an embargoed bounty