In this wild west of the yield farming boom where there are so many out there and unknown as to who and what to trust, TEN is committed to solely aggregate and optimize those farms that we deem to be of the highest caliber for the users of our platform.
TEN aims to simplify this process by creating a seamless and streamlined process in staking your assets to earn a rewardingly high yet modest APY in the simplest and safest manner while ensuring sustainable growth within the TEN platform across multiple farming ecosystems and optimizing returns for maximum yields in a safe, sustainable and robust manner.
For more information about TEN Finance, please visit https://ten.finance/.
This bug bounty program is focused on their smart contracts and is focused on preventing:
- Thefts and freezing of principal of any amount
- Thefts and freezing of unclaimed yield of any amount
Rewards by Threat Level
Rewards are distributed according to the impact of the vulnerability based on the Immunefi Vulnerability Severity Classification System. This is a simplified 5-level scale, with separate scales for websites/apps and smart contracts/blockchains, encompassing everything from consequence of exploitation to privilege required to likelihood of a successful exploit.
All bug reports must come with a PoC and a suggestion for a fix to be considered for a reward.
Payouts are handled by the TEN Finance team directly and are denominated in USD. However, payouts are done in TENFI.
- USD $100,000
- USD $30,000
- USD $10,000
- USD $3,000
Assets in scope
- Smart Contract - YieldexType
All smart contracts of TEN Finance can be found at https://github.com/tenfinance/tenXimmunefi_YIELDEX. However, only those in the Assets in Scope table are considered as in-scope of the bug bounty program.
Impacts in scope
Only the following impacts are accepted within this bug bounty program. All other impacts are not considered as in-scope, even if they affect something in the assets in scope table.
- Critical Smart Contract ImpactCriticalImpact
- High Smart Contract ImpactHighImpact
- Medium Smart Contract ImpactMediumImpact
- Low Smart Contract ImpactLowImpact
Out of Scope & Rules
The following vulnerabilities are excluded from the rewards for this bug bounty program:
- Attacks that the reporter has already exploited themselves, leading to damage
- Attacks requiring access to leaked keys/credentials
- Attacks requiring access to privileged addresses (governance, strategist)
Smart Contracts and Blockchain
- Incorrect data supplied by third party oracles
- Not to exclude oracle manipulation/flash loan attacks
- Basic economic governance attacks (e.g. 51% attack)
- Lack of liquidity
- Best practice critiques
- Sybil attacks
The following activities are prohibited by this bug bounty program:
- Any testing with mainnet or public testnet contracts; all testing should be done on private testnets
- Any testing with pricing oracles or third party smart contracts
- Attempting phishing or other social engineering attacks against our employees and/or customers
- Any testing with third party systems and applications (e.g. browser extensions) as well as websites (e.g. SSO providers, advertising networks)
- Any denial of service attacks
- Automated testing of services that generates significant amounts of traffic
- Public disclosure of an unpatched vulnerability in an embargoed bounty