Ulti Arena (ULTI) is a community and NFT marketplace for Gaming Artists, Developers, Freelancers and Professionals that was shaped with the goal of empowering artists and creating opportunities for success. It’s the place for artists to connect with each other and showcase their work with friends, future projects and for gaming enthusiasts to enjoy latest creations from their favourite makers and developers.
For more information about Ulti Arena, please visit https://ultiarena.com/.
This bug bounty program is focused on their smart contracts and is focused on preventing the following impacts:
- Loss of user funds(principal) by freezing or theft
- Unable to call smart contract
- Smart contract gas drainage
- Smart contract fails to deliver promised returns
Rewards by Threat Level
Rewards are distributed according to the impact of the vulnerability based on the Immunefi Vulnerability Severity Classification System. This is a simplified 5-level scale, with separate scales for websites/apps and smart contracts/blockchains, encompassing everything from consequence of exploitation to privilege required to likelihood of a successful exploit.
A suggestion for a fix is required for all vulnerabilities in order to be considered for a reward. Additionally, all bug reports Medium or higher are required to have a PoC in order to receive a reward.
All vulnerabilities that have been disclosed in an audit report are ineligible for a reward.
Payouts are handled by the Ulti Arena team directly and are denominated in USD. However, payouts are done in BNB, USDT, or ETH, at the discretion of the team.
- USD $5,000
- USD $3,000
- USD $1,000
- USD $500
- USD $100
Assets in scope
- Smart Contract - UltiCoin.solType
- Smart Contract - TokensLiquify.solType
- Smart Contract - UltiCoinType
Once Ulti Arena has launched on mainnet, the testnet smart contracts will be replaced with the ones on mainnet.
All smart contracts of Ulti Arena can be found at https://github.com/ultiarena/ulti-coin. However, only those in the Assets in Scope table are considered as in-scope of the bug bounty program.
Impacts in scope
Only the following impacts are accepted within this bug bounty program. All other impacts are not considered as in-scope, even if they affect something in the assets in scope table.
- Loss of user funds(principal) by freezing or theftCriticalImpact
- Unable to call smart contractMediumImpact
- Smart contract gas drainageMediumImpact
- Smart contract fails to deliver promised returnsLowImpact
Out of Scope & Rules
The following vulnerabilities are excluded from the rewards for this bug bounty program:
- Attacks that the reporter has already exploited themselves, leading to damage
- Attacks requiring access to leaked keys/credentials
- Attacks requiring access to privileged addresses (governance, strategist)
Smart Contracts and Blockchain
- Incorrect data supplied by third party oracles
- Not to exclude oracle manipulation/flash loan attacks
- Basic economic governance attacks (e.g. 51% attack)
- Lack of liquidity
- Best practice critiques
- Sybil attacks
The following activities are prohibited by this bug bounty program:
- Any testing with mainnet or public testnet contracts; all testing should be done on private testnets
- Any testing with pricing oracles or third party smart contracts
- Attempting phishing or other social engineering attacks against our employees and/or customers
- Any testing with third party systems and applications (e.g. browser extensions) as well as websites (e.g. SSO providers, advertising networks)
- Any denial of service attacks
- Automated testing of services that generates significant amounts of traffic
- Public disclosure of an unpatched vulnerability in an embargoed bounty