StellaSwap is the leading DEX on Moonbeam that offers an integrated gateway to the DeFi world. A hybrid DEX by design with both a standard and stable AMM, StellaSwap aims to provide the most secure and optimal trading experience for all users. With a strong focus on simplifying the user experience, StellaSwap’s design principles is predicated on abstracting DeFcomplexities
Beyond being a central liquidity hub, users can swap, earn, yield farm, bridge assets, explore new projects and engage in NFT trading all from a single unified platform.
For more information about StellaSwap, please visit https://stellaswap.com/.
Rewards by Threat Level
Rewards are distributed according to the impact of the vulnerability based on the Immunefi Vulnerability Severity Classification System V2.2. This is a simplified 5-level scale, with separate scales for websites/apps, smart contracts, and blockchains/DLTs, focusing on the impact of the vulnerability reported.
All bug reports must come with a suggestion for a fix in order to be considered for a reward.
All issues previously highlighted in the following audit reports are also considered out of scope:
- Certik Full Audit Report
- SolidProof Stable AMM Audit Report
Payouts are handled by the StellaSwap team directly and are denominated in USD. However, payouts are done in STELLA. Rewards for High severity bug reports are vested monthly over a 6-month period. Rewards for Critical severity bug reports are vested monthly over a 12-month period.
- USD $250,000
- USD $70,000
Assets in scope
- Smart Contract - FactoryType
- Smart Contract - Router v2.1Type
- Smart Contract - Farms v1Type
- Smart Contract - Farms v2 - DualType
- Smart Contract - xStellaType
- Smart Contract - Timelock MainType
- Smart Contract - ZapType
- Smart Contract - Dual ETH Stable SwapType
- Smart Contract - 4Pool Stable SwapType
All smart contracts of StellaSwap can be found at https://github.com/stellaswap/core. However, only those in the Assets in Scope table are considered as in-scope of the bug bounty program.
Impacts in scope
Only the following impacts are accepted within this bug bounty program. All other impacts are not considered as in-scope, even if they affect something in the assets in scope table.
- Direct theft of any user funds, whether at-rest or in-motion, other than unclaimed yieldCriticalImpact
- Permanent freezing of fundsCriticalImpact
- Temporary freezing of funds for at least 3 daysHighImpact
Out of Scope & Rules
The following vulnerabilities are excluded from the rewards for this bug bounty program:
- Attacks that the reporter has already exploited themselves, leading to damage
- Attacks requiring access to leaked keys/credentials
- Attacks requiring access to privileged addresses (governance, strategist)
Smart Contracts and Blockchain
- Incorrect data supplied by third party oracles
- Not to exclude oracle manipulation/flash loan attacks
- Basic economic governance attacks (e.g. 51% attack)
- Lack of liquidity
- Best practice critiques
- Sybil attacks
- Centralization risks
The following activities are prohibited by this bug bounty program:
- Any testing with mainnet or public testnet contracts; all testing should be done on private testnets
- Any testing with pricing oracles or third party smart contracts
- Attempting phishing or other social engineering attacks against our employees and/or customers
- Any testing with third party systems and applications (e.g. browser extensions) as well as websites (e.g. SSO providers, advertising networks)
- Any denial of service attacks
- Automated testing of services that generates significant amounts of traffic
- Public disclosure of an unpatched vulnerability in an embargoed bounty