DODO is a decentralized exchange platform powered by the Proactive Market Maker (PMM) algorithm. It features highly capital-efficient liquidity pools that support single-token provision, reduce impermanent loss, and minimize slippage for traders. The trading platform also offers SmartTrade, a decentralized liquidity aggregation service that routes to and compares various liquidity sources to quote the optimal prices between any two tokens. In addition, DODO removed all roadblocks hindering liquidity pool creation for the issuance of new assets - asset ratios, liquidity depths, fee rates, and other parameters can all be freely customized and configured in real-time. Based on this breakthrough, DODO has developed Crowdpooling, a permissionless, equal opportunity liquidity offering mechanic, as well as customizable technical solutions geared towards professional on-chain market makers.
More information about DODO can be found on their website, https://dodoex.io/.
This bug bounty program is focused around its smart contracts and is mostly concerned with the prevention of the loss of user funds.
Rewards by Threat Level
Rewards for Smart Contract vulnerabilities are distributed according to the impact of the vulnerability based on the Immunefi Vulnerability Severity Classification System. This is a simplified 5-level scale, with separate scales for websites/apps and smart contracts/blockchains, encompassing everything from consequence of exploitation to privilege required to likelihood of a successful exploit.
The calculation of the final reward amounts will be based on the economic impact of the discovered vulnerabilities, as well as the level of difficulty in discovering these vulnerabilities. As for the economic impact, this is capped at 10% of economic damage, which accounts for direct funds at risk as well as other aspects at the discretion of the DODO team.
To qualify for a reward, please include as much information about the vulnerability as possible in your report, including:
- The conditions on which reproducing the bug is contingent
- The steps needed to reproduce the bug or, preferably, a proof of concept
- The potential implications of the vulnerability being abused
Payouts up to USD 100 000 are handled by the DODO team directly and are denominated in USD. However, payouts are done in DODO.
- Up to USD $100,000
- Up to USD $10,000
- Up to USD $5,000
- Up to USD $1,000
Assets in scope
- Smart ContractType
The following smart contracts DODOMemberSystem and https://github.com/DODOEX/contractV2/tree/main/contracts/external are not included in this bug bounty program.
Impacts in scope
Only the following impacts are accepted within this bug bounty program. All other impacts are not considered as in-scope, even if they affect something in the assets in scope table.
- Critical Smart Contract ImpactCriticalImpact
- High Smart Contract ImpactHighImpact
- Medium Smart Contract ImpactMediumImpact
- Low Smart Contract ImpactLowImpact
Out of Scope & Rules
The following vulnerabilities are excluded from the rewards for this bug bounty program:
- Attacks that the reporter has already exploited themselves, leading to damage
- Attacks requiring access to leaked keys/credentials
- Attacks requiring access to privileged addresses (governance, strategist)
- Incorrect data supplied by third party oracles
- Not to exclude oracle manipulation/flash loan attacks
- Basic economic governance attacks (e.g. 51% attack)
- Lack of liquidity
- Best practice critiques
- Sybil attacks
The following activities are prohibited by this bug bounty program:
- Any testing with mainnet or public testnet contracts; all testing should be done on private testnets
- Any testing with pricing oracles or third party smart contracts
- Attempting phishing or other social engineering attacks against our employees and/or customers
- Any testing with third party systems and applications (e.g. browser extensions) as well as websites (e.g. SSO providers, advertising networks)
- Any denial of service attacks
- Automated testing of services that generates significant amounts of traffic
- Public disclosure of an unpatched vulnerability in an embargoed bounty