Reaper is an auto-compounding yield farm which maximizes user's yields by leveraging the power of compound interest.
Simply deposit your liquidity tokens with them and they will farm for you. Whenever a reward is emitted they swap it for more liquidity tokens and put them back to work.
For more information about Reaper Farm, please visit https://docs.reaper.farm/reaper-farms/
This bug bounty program is focused on their smart contracts and is focused on preventing:
- Thefts and freezing of principal of any amount
- Thefts and freezing of unclaimed yield of any amount
Rewards by Threat Level
Rewards are distributed according to the impact of the vulnerability based on the Immunefi Vulnerability Severity Classification System. This is a simplified 5-level scale, with separate scales for websites/apps and smart contracts/blockchains, encompassing everything from consequence of exploitation to privilege required to likelihood of a successful exploit.
All Critical/High/Medium smart contract bug reports must come with a PoC in order to be considered for a reward.
Critical vulnerabilities are further capped at 10% of economic damage, with the main consideration being the funds affected in addition to PR and brand considerations, at the discretion of the team. However, there is a minimum of USD 75 000 for Critical bug reports.
Theft of Yield is considered Critical if the theft is greater than the equivalent of USD 100 000.
Payouts are handled by the Reaper Farm team directly and are denominated in USD. However, payouts are done in FTM, USDC or a mix of both, at the discretion of the team.
- Up to USD $200,000
- USD $10,000
Assets in scope
- Smart Contract - ReaperAutoCompoundBeethovenType
Impacts in scope
Only the following impacts are accepted within this bug bounty program. All other impacts are not considered as in-scope, even if they affect something in the assets in scope table.
- Loss of user funds staked (principal) by freezing or theftCriticalImpact
- Loss of governance fundsCriticalImpact
- Theft of unclaimed yieldHighImpact
- Freezing of unclaimed yield for at least 2 weeksHighImpact
Out of Scope & Rules
The following vulnerabilities are excluded from the rewards for this bug bounty program:
- Attacks that the reporter has already exploited themselves, leading to damage
- Attacks requiring access to leaked keys/credentials
- Attacks requiring access to privileged addresses (governance, strategist)
Smart Contracts and Blockchain
- Incorrect data supplied by third party oracles
- Not to exclude oracle manipulation/flash loan attacks
- Basic economic governance attacks (e.g. 51% attack)
- Lack of liquidity
- Best practice critiques
- Sybil attacks
The following activities are prohibited by this bug bounty program:
- Any testing with mainnet or public testnet contracts; all testing should be done on private testnets
- Any testing with pricing oracles or third party smart contracts
- Attempting phishing or other social engineering attacks against our employees and/or customers
- Any testing with third party systems and applications (e.g. browser extensions) as well as websites (e.g. SSO providers, advertising networks)
- Any denial of service attacks
- Automated testing of services that generates significant amounts of traffic
- Public disclosure of an unpatched vulnerability in an embargoed bounty