At Integral we build products that rival those of centralized exchanges, in service of our self-custodial decentralized homeland and its users. Most importantly, we address these economic injustices by distributing the upside of network effects to our community of users so that using the product means owning the product. Each new product we build creates on-chain stickiness that further counters the centralized exchange product lines.
Further information about Integral can be found herehttps://docs.integral.link.
The bug bounty program is focused around its smart contracts and is mostly concerned with the loss of user funds in their pools.
Rewards by Threat Level
Rewards are distributed according to the impact of the vulnerability based on the Immunefi Vulnerability Severity Classification System. This is a simplified 5-level scale, with separate scales for websites/apps and smart contracts/blockchains, encompassing everything from consequence of exploitation to privilege required to likelihood of a successful exploit.
In order to be considered for a reward, all bug reports must include as much information about the vulnerability including:
- The conditions on which reproducing the bug is contingent.
- The steps needed to reproduce the bug or, preferably, a proof of concept.
- The potential implications of the vulnerability being abused.
The final reward for critical bounty payouts is capped at 10% of economic damage up to USD 250 000, primarily based on the funds at risk, but with potentially some additional considerations for PR and branding reasons, at the discretion of the team. However, the minimum reward is USD 50 000.
Payouts are handled by the Integral team directly and are denominated in USD. However, payouts can be done as per the bug bounty hunter’s preference in ETH, stablecoins (e.g DAI, USDT, USDC), or ITGR with vesting.
- Up to USD $250,000
- USD $10,000
- USD $5,000
- USD $1,000
- USD $0
Assets in scope
- Smart Contract - IntegralDelayType
- Smart Contract - IntergralPair (WETH-WBTC)Type
- Smart Contract - IntegralPair (WETH-USDC)Type
- Smart Contract - IntergralPair (WETH-USDT)Type
- Smart Contract - IntergralPair (WETH-DAI)Type
- Smart Contract - IntegralPair (WETH-LINK)Type
- Smart Contract - IntergralPair (DAI-USDC)Type
- Smart Contract - IntegralPair (DAI-USDT)Type
- Smart Contract - IntergralPair (USDC-USDT)Type
- Smart Contract - IntegralTokenType
- Smart Contract - TimeReleaseType
- Smart Contract - Integral Staking (6 Months)Type
- Smart Contract - Integral Staking (3 Years)Type
- Smart Contract - Smart Contract - Merkle Time Release (1)Type
- Smart Contract - Smart Contract - Merkle Time Release (2)Type
- Smart Contract - Smart Contract - Merkle Time Release (3)Type
- Smart Contract - Smart Contract - Merkle Time Release (4)Type
- Smart Contract - Smart Contract - Merkle Time Release (5)Type
- Smart Contract - Smart Contract - Merkle Time Release (6)Type
- Smart Contract - Smart Contract - Merkle Time Release (7)Type
- Smart Contract - Smart Contract - Merkle Time Release (8)Type
- Smart Contract - SIZE FactoryType
- Smart Contract - SIZE DelayType
- Smart Contract - SIZE Pair (WETH-USDC)Type
- Smart Contract - SIZE Pair WETH-CVXType
- Smart Contract - Smart Contract - SIZE Pair (WETH-SUSHI)Type
Impacts in scope
Only the following impacts are accepted within this bug bounty program. All other impacts are not considered as in-scope, even if they affect something in the assets in scope table.
- Any governance voting result manipulationCriticalImpact
- Direct theft of any user funds, whether at-rest or in-motion, other than unclaimed yieldCriticalImpact
- Permanent freezing of fundsCriticalImpact
- Miner-extractable value (MEV)CriticalImpact
- Protocol InsolvencyCriticalImpact
- Theft of unclaimed yieldHighImpact
- Permanent freezing of unclaimed yieldHighImpact
- Temporary freezing of fundsHighImpact
- Smart contract unable to operate due to lack of token fundsMediumImpact
- Block stuffing for profitMediumImpact
- Griefing (e.g. no profit motive for an attacker, but damage to the users or the protocol)MediumImpact
- Theft of gasMediumImpact
- Unbounded gas consumptionMediumImpact
- Any other minor smart contract vulnerabilities not mentioned aboveLowImpact
Out of Scope & Rules
The following vulnerabilities are excluded from the rewards for this bug bounty program:
- Attacks that the reporter has already exploited themselves, leading to damage
- Attacks requiring access to leaked keys/credentials
- Attacks requiring access to privileged addresses (governance, strategist)
- Incorrect data supplied by third party oracles
- Not to exclude oracle manipulation/flash loan attacks
- Basic economic governance attacks (e.g. 51% attack)
- Lack of liquidity
- Best practice critiques
- Sybil attacks
The following activities are prohibited by bug bounty program:
- Any testing with mainnet or public testnet contracts; all testing should be done on private testnets
- Any testing with pricing oracles or third party smart contracts
- Attempting phishing or other social engineering attacks against our employees and/or customers
- Any testing with third party systems and applications (e.g. browser extensions) as well as websites (e.g. SSO providers, advertising networks)
- Any denial of service attacks
- Automated testing of services that generates significant amounts of traffic
- Public disclosure of an unpatched vulnerability in an embargoed bounty